Saturday, February 28, 2015

Creative Commons License
Climate Change is Not a Debate by Emma Kaplan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

For this assignment I focused on the topic of climate change. This is a topic that I think is one of the most important issue or world is facing today, however it is also one of the most debated. Although over the past few years it has become somewhat less controversial there are still many people (politicians, scientists, and citizens alike) who do not believe that humans contribute to the growing issue of climate change. I used a series of clips from news reports, documentaries, and political speeches to create my message that climate change is a fact and not a debate. This assignment was difficult because I had to find a way to remix the media to get my specific message across. It was also difficult beyond that because I had to watch countless clips of well-respected figures express their disagreement with the issue of climate change. I hope that this assignment will get my message out there and get people talking and acting on a very important and urgent issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment