Wednesday, March 11, 2015

For my activism project I decided to create posters with the hashtag #weneedspace, I want everyone to share why internet privacy matters to use, my posters also have a description at the bottom. I also shared it on my Facebook.
 
Share why internet privacy matters to you?

 

 

Privacy is a liberty and a privilege. When people think of the United States they often tend to think of freedom, but our government is spying on us and denying our rights to privacy. The 4th amendment states that we have the right to secure in our own privacy, and that there should not be any unreasonable searches, unless there is probable cause and a warrant is issued.  The government already has a lot power; with our constitutional rights still active the government has yet to provide factual information concerning our privacy. The NSA records our emails, phone calls, Facebook post. They are abusing the power they have in order to spy on us and we need our privacy!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment