Monday, March 2, 2015


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-OZtnMHJg8&feature=youtu.be



Creative Commons License
Another Brick in the ABC by Max Robertson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

For this assignment I decided to remix the songs "Another Brick in the Wall - Eric Prydz Remix" by Pink Floyd and the song "ABC - A. Skillz Remix" by the Jackson 5. I used images to convey a message to the audience, through the use of Another Brick in the Wall, that standardized testing is a negative aspect of our current education system and to juxtapose this position I then transition to ABC and show positive images of how education can be fun and exciting. I took my own liberties in interpreting the messages of both songs and attempted to convey this through the use of imagery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment