Sunday, March 1, 2015

Creative Commons License
Google is bad by Nicholas Hazard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This my remix project I decided to focus around data mining and more so how and why big companies like Google are taking our personal information. For this project I really wanted to juxtapose Americans perceptions of freedom and personal privacy with what is really going on with all our data and information. I believe the first step for positive chance is to get awareness first. Nothing can happen until the American public truly knows what is happening to their personal information and data. For this I started with. To begin the assignment I found a Mitt Romney ad that showed images of the beauty and strength of American. This acts as the visual aspects of the assignment. For the audio I got a wide range of clips regarding Google how their data collecting policies. I also coupled this with a song called big brother is watching you. To edit all this I used IMovie on my mac, the process was fairly simple and straightforward. I wanted this video to be a harsh awaking of the reality of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment