Monday, March 2, 2015

Internet privacy

Creative Commons License
Internet Privacy by Yvonne Pham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

My remix contains contents from Youtube, like the documentaries, and the song privacy by Michael Jackson, ABC news, and graphics from Google. I wanted to inform people about the importance of privacy in the United States, and let people know why they should care. Privacy affects all of of us in many different ways. I wanted to put together many different clips and media to make it serious but also kind of fun so that anyone who wants to understand it can. That is why I included clips from the song by Michael jackson because like many celebrities we also want our privacy. I cut our many clips and only used what I wanted, and I also changed the speed and the pitch of some of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment